(Closed) Honeymoon under $2,000….

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We’re going to the Azores Archipelago and we’re staying in 3 islands, in a total of 11 days. If you’re looking for a green, peaceful, sigh-seeing one of the most beautiful paces in the world, i advice!!!!!!

Total cost: 300€ (airtickets but you can get them cheaper if you book way in advance..also this is the fare from Lisbon to Terceira island, mind!) + 158€ (boat tickets – we’re travelling by boat between the islands, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so, whales and daulphins!) , 178€ rent-a-car and 600€ in accomodation with breakfast. So, not including lunch and dinner, we’re spending 1300€, for 11 days πŸ™‚

Post # 4
22 posts
Newbee

My fiance and I like exploring new cities so we were planning on visiting several North American cities for 2-3 days in each. In that way we could have a rich experience without breaking the bank, namely because Europe will cost a pretty penny this summer with the London olympics and all. 

Post # 5
153 posts
Blushing bee

My Fiance and I managed to only spend $2,500 for five nights at an all inclusive in Playa del Carmen,Mexico (Grand Sunset Princess Resort). We got the nicest room in the whole resort too which has added amenities! To save money we’re leaving at 6AM :). Right now on Bookit.com, I checked what the prices are for two people in one of the swim-up suites for flight and all-inclusive for five days at the same resort, it is $1,091 x 2= $2182. And thats for one of the most recommended rooms there! (I randomly selected September as the travel month, but it may differ slightly depending on the season. There is also a room for $949 pp so $1898 total, and ought to end up around 2k after taxes or whatever fees they present. Hope this helps!

You can message me if you want more details because I’m not too sure what the rules are about me posting a link to the website here haha πŸ™‚

Post # 6
768 posts
Busy bee

You could also try a cruise – they aren’t totally all inclusive (food is but not booze), but you can get a pretty cheap trip. Good luck!

Post # 7
Bee
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

How many nights and where are you looking? Are you including airfare? We’re going to Couples in Jamaica and even though ours is costing more than $2k because we upgraded and we’re going for a ridiculously long time I know you can get 5 nights there for under $2k (not including flights).

Post # 9
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@HappyBride827:  We are going on a 4 night cruise to 2 different islands in the Bahamas. We are going snorkeling at one stop, which will cost extra (about $150). But the cruise is crazy cheap, especially in December, and if you book early. Depending on how much extra stuff you want to do or buy, you could definitely go on a cruise for less than 2k:)

Post # 10
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

When are you planning on going?  I’ve seen lots of good deals on Travelzoo.com lately- I think Ireland w/air and castle stays for 6 or so nights has been going for about $899.  Iceland w/air and several nights hotel is $899.  Cheapcaribbean.com also has some good deals I’ve been seeing lately- I’m dying to go to Puerto Rico!

The topic ‘Honeymoon under $2,000….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors