(Closed) Host Liquor License

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
9916 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

I would start calling places local to where you’re getting married.  Rye, New Husband, by any chance?  

Once you talk to real people, tell them what you want, and ask for a quote.  Then call someone else, and ask for another quote.  Go with the cheapest one.

Post # 4
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We also have to get liability insurance, if you ask the venue they might be able to point you in the direction. This is quite common, my wedding planner is handling for me, but I looked into it briefly before I had her, and it looked like a fairly simple and easy process. Read reviews, ask other brides you know, ask the city who people have used in the past.

Post # 5
4375 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My parents are able to add a 1-day rider to their insurance (I have a similar situation with my venue.)

Post # 6
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Just ask your homeowner/rental insurance company for a quote.

The topic ‘Host Liquor License’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors