Post # 91
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? I do the laundry. He might help me fold every now and then, but I am picky. I like to rotate everything.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? We share cooking.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? I clean the house. He tends to the garden, vehicles, dog duties, and anything manly.
4. Do you work full-time? Yes.
5. Does your spouse work full-time? Yes.
Post # 92
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? It’s whoever isn’t doing something does all the laundry.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? He cooks.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? We both share, but since I don’t work right now, it’s mostly me.
4. Do you work full-time? No
5. Does your spouse work full-time? Yes
Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/houeshold-questions-for-married-ladies/#ixzz3aiCgqq4r
Post # 93
We share laundry, I do almost all the cooking, he straightens up a bit, but I do all the major cleaning. He works full time and I work part time. I am considering hiring a cleaning woman 🙂
Post # 94
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? We typically wash our own, as he throws everything in one load and I separate everything into loads. This may change over time.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? We share. If I work, he cooks since I work until 7 pm.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? We share.
4. Do you work full-time? I work part time during the school year, as well as attending school full time.
5. Does your spouse work full-time? He works full time.
Post # 95
We’re not married, but we’ve lived together for 2 years now.
1. I typically do the laundry, so I wash his clothes too. It doesn’t make sense to only wash my own… or only wash my own and my stepson’s. Might as well do the whole family’s!
2. We share the cooking… however, I’ve been doing most of it lately due to our schedule. He’s training for a competition and gone many evenings. However, if I don’t want to cook, I’ll just have him make his own food when he gets home from training.
3. We share cleaning chores. I’m more observant, though, so I’ll ask him if he can clean something this weekend or next, then remind him… just to make sure it’s on his radar.
4. and 5. Both of us work full time. My schedule is a bit more lenient, but that means I don’t always work a typical 9-5 day, sometimes it’s longer or extended to the weekends.
Post # 96
I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and other household chores. I also do most of the yard work, including mowing our two acres of lawn. I also care for our animals, two dogs, three cats, five cows and ten chickens. My hubby works full time, and takes as much overtime as he can get. I work two days a week off farm, plus I sell our beef and eggs at the Farmers Market. Also veggies when they’re in season. Our arrangement works for us. I like looking after the housework, and the farm. My off farm job gives us some extra spending money, and a discount on feed and drugs for our critters.
Our ultimate goal is to pay off our loan and build my hubby a shop so he can transition to running his own business. He’s a heavy duty mechanic and there’s lots of work for him, we just need the right facility. I will probably always look after the housework because I am the one with a bit of extra time on my hands, but it will be nice to have him around more to help with the animals, especially if we ever want to expand the business.
Post # 97
1. I do the laundry. DH wants to help, but I don’t like his standard of dryness and only I know the most pressing items to be washed, to me, hahaha.
2. We share cooking. Since I’m home first, I make most of our week-day dinners. I’m not a good cook though, so it’s mostly frozen pizzas, pasta, salads, soups, pre-seasoned cuts of meat, etc. He occasionally cooks on week-nights, but he does almost all of our weekend cooking. He’s a fantastic cook and really loves it, so his food is always the best.
3. We share them, though arguably he probably does more cleaning than me.
4. We both work full-time. My shift begins/ends 2 hours before his, which is why I’m home earlier.
Post # 98
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? i wash them- i am always up early, so when sunday rolls around, instead of wasting the day, I do the laundry early so we can enjoy the rest of the day doing nothing
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? he cooks every night and i do the dishes.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? we share, but i do daily cleaning up and organizing daily while he cooks
4. Do you work full-time? we both work full time
5. Does your spouse work full-time? we both work 40 hour work weeks
Post # 99
Not Married but we have lived together for over 2 years now…I dont suspect any of this will change once we get married next year…
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? I wash all the clothes.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? We kind of each just cook for our selves, we workout everyday and Fiance eats a lot of protein! (eggs, chicken, yogurt) when we do cook I would say 40% me 60% him.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? I mainly do all the cleaning, he takes out the trash sometimes or cleans up the kitchen. But I try to keep the house picked up daily.
4. Do you work full-time? Yes
5. Does your spouse work full-time? Yes
Post # 100
We are not married but have lived together for 1 1/2 years. We both work full time and equally share the responsibility of the items you have listed.
Post # 101
So do we.
We are not yet married (one month to go) but we’ve lived together for 3 years. We share all household chores, both love cooking and usually cook together (with some music on, glass of wine in hand), and we both work full time. We never have any issues regarding chores, we just divide it as it comes and that’s totally fine by both of us.
Post # 102
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she?
We do the laundry together. I love to sew, so I do any necessary tailoring or repairs.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks?
My partner is the only one who cooks; it’s not something I’m good at, and I just don’t find it enjoyable. I make tea and cocktails!
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans?
I do most (3/4?) of the cleaning, and I take care of any home repairs and car trouble – I’m a pretty handy mechanic!
4. Do you work full-time?
I do part-time, freelance work.
5. Does your spouse work full-time?
Yes, he does, but he has a very flexible schedule.
Post # 103
1. Do you wash your spouses clothes or does he/she? We put our clothes together and I do it about 95% of the time.
2. Do you share cooking during the week, or are you the only one who cooks? I cook most of the time during the week, and he cooks most on the weekends.
3. Do you share cleaning chores, or are you the only one who cleans? He cleans up after himself but I do all of the deep cleaning. He does all of the yard work and maintance and the dishes once in a blue moon lol I do the rest.
4. Do you work full-time? Part time (helping him with the business), and only about 1/6th of the hours he does
5. Does your spouse work full-time? He owns his own buisness and works crazy hours. This totally works for us, and neither of us mind the stereotypical 1950’s division of work we have going on lol
Post # 104
We do our washing together, and he’s in charge of it.
I do 100% of the cooking. If I don’t cook, he doesn’t eat. Honest.
We split cleaning relatively evenly. I do the everyday stuff like tidying, cleaning the kitchen, putting stuff away, dishes, etc. He takes out the garbage and vacuums/swiffers once a week because I hate doing those things. He has never once cleaned the bathroom in the 18 months we’ve lived together which annoys me but oh well.
We both work full time, but he works more and has a longer commute. I am at work from 7-3:30 (teacher) and since I coach debate, I’m gone every other weekend from January – April. He works 7-5 but has to drive an hour each way, so he’s gone from 6-6.
Post # 105
1. I do all the laundry
2. I do all the cooking
3. I do most of the cleaning. DH doesn’t usually clean things on his own, but if I ask him to do anything, he will happily oblige.
4. I’m a grad student. I’m done taking classes, so I pretty much make my own hours at the moment and I spend much more time at home than DH.
5. DH works probably about 70 hours per week, he also works every Saturday.
I do most of the household chores because DH works so much and I have quite a bit more time at home. I’d rather spend what little time he has at home doing something fun, rather than watching him clean. Since he works all day on Saturdays, I do most of the household chores then and just touch up and do the dishes during the week.