(Closed) House Warming Gift?

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Maybe something gardening related? In a condo you don’t take care of your own yard, but with a house you would.

Post # 4
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@Sunshine23: Sounds silly, but how about some gardening things. Or a beautiful flowering plant. Gift Cards to Home Depot always help too.

Post # 4
3942 posts
Honey bee

We loved gift cards to Home Depot/Lowes. We had lived together for years in an apartment but needed all the yard stuff-lawn mower, rakes, shovels, etc.

Post # 5
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

OOo Great question , we were in the same position when we moved, we basically had everything. I would say just bring wine (to be safe) . or a good friend of mine bought me a lilac tree that you started as a plant in your house that you then moved out to the yard it was really sweet. 

Or the BEST option would be a Home Depot gift card !!!

Post # 6
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

We’re going through that too, moving from a town house to a home. I agree that I’d love to get some gardening tools since we can’t do much of that here. Or gift cards are always nice.

Post # 9
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yankee Candle has a scent called “home sweet home”… you could get them a nice jar candle!

Post # 12
1 posts
  • Wedding: October 2012

Check out Epicure Selections (http://vanessamccarthy.myepicure.com/)

They have a very nice gift collection which is perfect for a house warming gift.

Spend more time with loved ones and less time shopping with Epicure’s
lineup of beautiful Gift Collections, new products, and returning seasonal

The topic ‘House Warming Gift?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors