(Closed) Houston Boudoir Photographer…Under $300??

posted 8 years ago in Houston
Post # 3
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I used Beth Cupitt of Rouge Photography for our one year anniversary (2009) gift and loved her.  I can’t remember right now exactly how much but her prices were very reasonable.  According to her website she isn’t showcasing the boudoir photography anymore but I imagine if you contact her she may still be willing to do it. 

Also, not sure if you are willing to travel but Life As Art Photography in Dallas does them as well in the price range you are looking at.  I personally know Jeremy (went to college with him) and love the work he and his wife do.  I haven’t met his wife but knowing his personality, she must be a blast to be around.  They travel a lot so maybe went they come down here for a wedding or something you could fit into their schedule and not pay travel fees.  Just something to think about.

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Our photographer, Kelly Niemann, does boudoir shoots for around $250. That’s just the shoot, no prints or DVD, but you can work with her on pricing those out too. Her website is http://www.kellyniemann.com.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@franks.katie:Hi Katie, is it possible for you to pass that contact information along regarding your friend who does it for $300?  

The topic ‘Houston Boudoir Photographer…Under $300??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors