(Closed) How about July 24, 2010 Anyone?

posted 10 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’m a July 24, 2010 bride too!! We’re getting married at Hycroft manor in Vancouver! Plans are definitely coming along here, we have both venues, photographer, wedding planner and our marriage commisioner booked!!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

July 24, 2010 here too! Nice to see there are other people with long engagements out there!  The "not until July 2010?!?!" comments are already starting to get old!

Post # 6
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

YAY for date twins!! I’m 7/24/2010 too!  I’m in Los Angeles and have my church booked. woop woop!! yayerssss!

@ laf0749- i can totally relate. ugh. but hey, it’s better to be prepared and we have lots of time to do it!

Post # 8
151 posts
Blushing bee

I just booked my July 24, 2010 wedding  for the Capital Region of NY.  I am so excited and have so many ideas that my mind is just brimming.  It’s kinda scary that I actually have a date. OMG, so much to do… so little time… Good luck to all the brides 🙂

Post # 9
1573 posts
Bumble bee

Hi Ladies! I am getting married on July 24th too!  I live in Orange County, CA.  I am getting married in Temecula, CA.  The ceremony will be in a church.  The reception will be at a ranch/winery/bed and breakfast.  I am so excited to see so many brides getting married the same day.   We need to all keep in touch with each other.

Post # 10
36 posts
Newbee

We just booked our venue and our date of July 24, 2010! Which will be just over two years after we got engaged, ugh. But oh well, it’s probably good because we can take our time with everything! We are getting married in Vancouver, Washington at a B&B and I’m STOKED!

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee

I’m a 24/7 bride too!

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m getting married on July 24, 2010 in Philly – booked the venue -Bartram’s Garden – a historic garden on the river, the caterer, got my dress, and picked out bridesmaid dresses.  When are you all sending out your save the date cards?  Many of my guests are international, so I feel like I should send it out this summer so they can plan their vacations accordingly.

Post # 13
1573 posts
Bumble bee

Cadisfly, I think you should send them out sooner than a hometown wedding.  Normally save the dates are sent out about 6-9 months ahead. You should probably go with the 9 months since international.  How exciting!

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

We have been engaged 7 months and picked July 24 2010 also.  We are starting to get serious about planning now.

Post # 15
647 posts
Busy bee

Dang cadisfly, I thought I was ahead of the game, but you have so much stuff done!

I am getting marrie July 24th, 2010 in St. Louis Missouri!  We have our church, caterer, photog, and reception venue booked.  I’m hoping the “fun” stuff can start now that we’ve got the big vendors booked and out of the way!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Wow…I think my decision was just made!! We have been engaged for about 6 months and are now setting a date.  It is just so much easier to procrastinate! LOL But, after looking through a number of dates, July 24, 2010 popped out to me.  And I came across this site..I must say everyone’s comments won me over..special props go to the “24/7” bride! Laughing

The topic ‘How about July 24, 2010 Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors