(Closed) How are all the June 2015 Brides Handling the wait??

posted 6 years ago in June 2015
Post # 16
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

We are really enjoying wedding planning at this stage. I’ve got the venue and caterer set up, and now I get to deal with the small details, like cake and photography. In some ways, it feels way too far away, but I know the time will go by very quickly.

Post # 17
184 posts
Blushing bee

To be honest…I am getting bored fast.  We aren’t having a long ceremony and as I am an encore bride, I have done all the tradional things in my previous wedding so I don’t have the desire to do all that for this one (and he is soooo not sentimental, gushy or intimate) so doing a lot of them doesn’t fit with us.    

All that we have left to arrange for is the DJ (if we go that route) and our transportation for the day.  We really could have done all this in about 3 months.  

I do enjoy seeing all the Bees’ recaps that shows all the traditions, details and personal touches from their weddings..I just don’t have it in me to do the same thing.

*sigh* 9 more months of waiting.

Post # 18
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Isaiah Tubbs Resort

I keep flip flopping! One day I am thinking I have so much to do thank goodness I have time. The next day I am wishing it was closer because I have been waiting forever.

Post # 19
731 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Dreambee:  It is absolutely terrible… I am going nuts!! 

Post # 21
731 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Dreambee:  Yes I still have school too and the honeymoon planning is helping. I have a feeling that with the holidays coming up those will go quickly. 222 days left lol 

Post # 22
20 posts
Newbee

I just signed my wedding venue contract and am wishing I had more time!  I love my fiancée but as an older bride it will be a huge adjustment to no longer livae alone!  Oh yeah and all the wedding planning too.

Post # 23
219 posts
Helper bee

SOOOO SOOOO ANTSYYYY!!! I’m a 6/20 bride! I still want to drop some lbs & tone up so I’m thankful in that respect lol but I seriously have like the whole thing planned already & I just want it to be like the month before, get all the final things out of the way, and get hitched !!! I’m sure it will sneak up on me and I’ll be eating my words like 3 days before hahaha!

The topic ‘How are all the June 2015 Brides Handling the wait??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors