(Closed) How are you going to make 2013 your bit*h?

posted 8 years ago in Holidays
Post # 47
2776 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Getting a job that pays well and lasts longer than 5 months would be fabulous also losing the last 10 pounds, and dressing better.

Post # 48
2914 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

1) Lose as much of the depression weight as possible in a healthy way

2) Find a non-permanent job that I don’t hate and keeps me moving

2b) In the meantime, finding a meaningful long-term volunteer opportunity

3) Make a final decision on next career move

4) Get married 🙂

Post # 49
4605 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m going to get a job and save some money, I’m FINALLY going to go back to school for something I LOVE and I’m going to continue to get in better shape 🙂 

Post # 50
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

This year has been very up and down for me. I’m so keen to start fresh and kill it this year :D. My goals are:

• Continue losing weight and becoming more healthy
  • Start planning my wedding and set our new date (had to postpone it due to loss of job, thank goodness we hadn’t booked anything)
  • Build my new business to the point where I’m able to save
  • Show my Fiance lots of love. He’s had to be a rock for me even more so than usual this year and he has just been amazing. This coming year I want to focus more on showing him how much he means to me, because he certainly deserves it!
  • To let go of how horrible it was to have to give up our desired Oct 2013 wedding and settle back into enjoying our engagement. It was a big blow but at the end of the day I’m engaged to my best friend and we have a wonderful relationship. 

Congrats to all of the bees getting married this year!

Post # 51
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I am going to marry my best friend, land my dream job and buy an awesome house. Bam!

The topic ‘How are you going to make 2013 your bit*h?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors