(Closed) How can I make these more Bride & Groom?

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Maybe you can tie bows to them – a white lacy one on yours and a bow-tie type on his? Or a bow out of ribbon in your wedding colors with little gift-tag type things hanging from them that say “bride” and “groom”?

Post # 4
2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

by messing up do you mean not engraving them?

maybe a white ribbon on one and a black ribbon on the other? on the bottom/stem part?

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

What about writing it around the base?

Post # 6
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

maybe etching on just the base of the glasses w/ bride, groom, and your wedding date?

Post # 7
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If I were you, I would tie a ribbon around the stem or something with B & G written on them, that way in the future, they can still be used, and not necessarily be so wedding related.

Alternately, if you want it permanent, I would have it written on the base.

Post # 9
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

What about some glass charms?

These aren’t the cutest ones I’ve seen but you get the idea. They are fairly inexpensive and you can even get ones for your bridal party.

Post # 11
Hostess
11166 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

There are those paint pens that come in various colors for permanent glass and other material decorations. Perhaps get those and write bride and groom in pretty colors/fonts on the bottom?

Post # 13
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think they are beautiful as the are. No one will see a small detail about bride and groom.

Post # 14
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think those charms are absolutely perfect – subtle enough too that it doesn’t imply that you didn’t like your Mom’s choice of the glasses.

The topic ‘How can I make these more Bride & Groom?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors