(Closed) How do i do this?

posted 7 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’d just buy burnished looking paper from Michaels personally. You could likely find it in their loose scrapbooking paper.

Post # 4
46416 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ditto. Some things are just easier to buy than to do.

Post # 5
23 posts
  • Wedding: October 2013

I agree with the others but if you’re really looking to do it I would say you will need to tea stain the paper.

The topic ‘How do i do this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors