(Closed) How do I do this???

posted 10 years ago in Beehive
Post # 4
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

I know what you are talking about, but I can’t seem to pull up any pictures right now. My friend and I worked on making these but finally decided on something else. If I remember correctly the trick is to use a square sized paper instead of an oblong size (like 8 1/2 by 11). You can use an 8 1/2 by 11 though and just cut off the extra edge if that is easier than trying to print on square paper.

Put your monogram in one of the corners and put it on a 45 degree angle. It should be on the right angle then when you print it out and fold it onto the cone shape. If you need any more information just let me know!!

Post # 5
5 posts

I tend to get frustrated quickly with computer formatting, so I’d probably use a rubber stamp, instead.

The topic ‘How do I do this???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors