(Closed) How do I get my chair sashes to look like this?

posted 9 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
2681 posts
Sugar bee

Im not sure what it is called but it looks like a long piece of fabric, almost a scarf and then a small ribbon to tie around it, or in the second pictuer a VERY long piece of fabric that has the bow tied.  Are you planning on doing this on your own or renting them?  Id call a rental company that does chair covers and slips, they might be able to help you and give you a better idea of how it is done.

Post # 4
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

It looks like the first picture has a band or something like a napkin ring around the back piece.  The second photo looks like they tied a bow, but only using the back piece.

Post # 5
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I can’t really see the second one, but the first one looks like it could be a simple knot.

The topic ‘How do I get my chair sashes to look like this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors