(Closed) How do I tell my photographer (also common friend) that I'm not happy with MUA ?

posted 4 years ago in Beauty
Post # 2
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014


gpiglet:  I think you need to find your own hair/makeup artist.  I have done trials for weddings up-to 6 months BEFORE the wedding, so you can definitely find hair/mua that will do the same.  If you wait until 3 weeks before the wedding and are unhappy with the results you will not have time to find someone else.  I would suggest finding someone now and just letting your friend/the photographer know that you found another hair/mua that you love and will be going with instead of the one being provided and just leave it at that.  That way you’re happy and not worried you will be hating it.  While it might be nice to not be paying for one since it is “free” it is definitely worth it to spend extra and make sure you LOVE your look.  I had my hair/mu trial about 2 months before the wedding.

Post # 3
2050 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Good MUA are booked solid that close to a wedding!  You need to find someone else who can do your trial soon!  Good luck! 🙂

Post # 5
688 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

For the love of God, what is MUA? hehe. Make Up Artist?


Nevermind, I figured it out. I hadn’t read the whole post :p

  • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  MuseForever.

The topic ‘How do I tell my photographer (also common friend) that I'm not happy with MUA ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors