- 8 years ago
- Wedding: July 2010
Not sure what “theme” I would call this, other than unmistakeably “my” style. I want to show it more at the wedding and reception, and am not sure how, so please, any suggestions! The wedding is in 5 weeks!!! Here’s what I have so far:
1. My dress is lacey, has a sash and open back. Feminine and classic. Jewelry is pearls and silver “leaves.”
2. Bridesmaid dresses are green with ivory organza leaf pattern burnout. (Accent colors are yellow and pink)
3. Centerpieces are vases with a viney arch on the top.
4. Cake topper is also a vine arch. Flowers cascading down too.
5. Wedding invitations had a leaf/vine pattern across the top; so will the menu cards and table numbers.
To save money, we’re not decorating the church pews with flowers, but I’d still like to do some more things along this theme, and am a bit stumped. Ideas, anyone??? Affordable, unique ideas that you’ve seen or can think of?
Thanks in advance!!