(Closed) How I got married in one month for less than $200 + my wedding hype opinion

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
Post # 47
7770 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Wow!  Good for you!  Way to follow your heart and do what is right for you.  Your wedding is lovely and an inspriation.

Post # 48
4801 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jpalm13: Well when you start planning, picture how you’d take it if someone called your plans ridiculous. It probably wouldn’t go over so well. Yeah, name-calling when it comes to other people’s weddings usually causes other posters to get ‘touchy’. Most would just apologize and say they didn’t mean to put anyone’s wedding or choices down, not get upset because someone pointed out that what they said wasn’t very nice. Treat others how you’d want them to treat you.

Post # 49
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

While I will never let go of my dream wedding (I figure I get ONE day for US where all of our family, friend, and co-workers will be together in one place, having a great time) I can totally respect what you guys did. I’m so glad you enjoyed your day and that your Grandmother was there.

Post # 50
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Congratulations! I love your wedding story. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Post # 51
98 posts
Worker bee

Wow, you are one great-looking couple!! Congratulations on your wedding, you look so happy and so beautiful!

Post # 52
2550 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Congrats on your wedding.  I’m happy that you were able to spend the day w/ your loved ones and still have $$$ in the bank.

Post # 53
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@zmonet: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Ya’ll are so CUTE!!!! And spot on, I’m glad you quickly figured out what you wanted and went for it. Many girls would be envious of that! And I’m so glad your grandmother was able to be there with you. I ended up pushing my wedding up an entire year so my gram could make it, but she passed away three weeks before the big day. She was still with me in spirit though. Did you and your husband plan on taking a honeymoon or anything?

But kudos to you for not breaking the bank! 🙂

@MsAmandaBartels: THIS.

Post # 54
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You look beautiful! 

Post # 55
7836 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Just wanted to say that you look beautiful and your pictures are great.

Post # 56
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

It looks like you pulled off a $200 wedding! Congratulations & best wishes!

Post # 57
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I loved reading your story and seeing your lovely pictures.  CONGRATULATIONS!

Post # 58
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

congrats! you look like you had a beautifully happy day! 😀

Post # 59
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

You loked gorgeous, congrats!

Post # 60
92 posts
Worker bee

congrats for your happy wedding. And it indeed surprises me that you spend not too much for wedding. Oh…You look nice hun. Love your beautiful pics.

Post # 61
4767 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think people feel as if you “have” to throw a big party.  That is not for everyone and it is a shame when people feel as if they have to do something especially if it will make them go into dept. 

Good for you with doing exactly what you want.  You look stunning!

The topic ‘How I got married in one month for less than $200 + my wedding hype opinion’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors