- 8 years ago
- Wedding: March 2011
So we’re having our ceremony near a lighthouse. Since there will likely only be 10-20 people at the wedding the reception is a small get together at a rental house we’ll be staying at with food from a restaurant. There is one particular house that I loved from the moment I saw it but we’ve called about three times and emailed about four and nobody has responded. I’m not worried about finding somewhere since it’s in March in Rhode Island but I was wondering how long we should wait before moving to our second choice and seeing if we can just get that one? We’ve been trying about a week now. I just like for things to be in place as soon as possible to allow time for things to go wrong and be fixed.