(Closed) how many & how long have you been hiding tattoos from your parents! ?

posted 10 years ago in Beauty
Post # 61
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
juliacatherine :  haha i love this question…1 have one…a giant BLACK star that i got back in my emo days as a teenager…why?!? LOL. i’ve been hiding it sucessfully from my ‘rents (as far as i know) for 11+ years!

Post # 62
1580 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
juliacatherine :  I have never hidden my tattoos, however i did not go against my parents wishes while living under their roof.  I got my first tattoo after i had moved out, and mum and dad both saw it the next time i saw them (separately).  When they went to say something i stopped them by saying it was not up for discussion.

Post # 63
1001 posts
Bumble bee

Nope, none of my tattoos or piercings are secrets.  In fact, my parents pierced my ears (the first set of holes) when I was three weeks old.  (It is worth mentioning that while I’m not personally upset about this – though I was at the time, didn’t let my mom hold me for a week without screaming – I am against it, as I don’t view children as capable of consenting to permanent body modification, and ear piercings in a child that young are permanent.  I’ve had them out for YEARS at a time and they never closed.)

I have 3 tattoos, and 10 piercings (used to have 12 piecings, but I let my tongue and 1 of my cartilage piercings close).

My mom recently got her first (and she says only) tattoo.

My sister has a number of tattoos and piercings.

My dad is mod free. 

Post # 64
1945 posts
Buzzing bee

I have 3 tattoos. One is on my ankle and I hid that one for about a year and a half. The other two they don’t know and I’ve had them for 6-7 years now. Lol.

Post # 65
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I just have one that I got when I was 19..I never told my parents because at first I thought they would be upset and then just because I’m not a huge fan of it and I don’t show it much anyway..fast forward 7 years and my mom saw it while dress shopping..she was upset for maybe 6 seconds 🙂

The topic ‘how many & how long have you been hiding tattoos from your parents! ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors