Post # 32
I’m having one shower, about 35 women invited…my family, his family, and my friends. And two bachelorette parties. One is being called a bachelorette, but really it’s just three of us going to our college alma mater for a 10 year reunion.
Post # 33
I’m having 2 – one in my hometown for my family and friends and one in FI’s town for his family
I definitely wish I could only have one but our families live too far apart.
Post # 34
I hope I don’t get judged for this…but I’m having 6…these are from people that actually came to ME wanting to throw me a bridal shower…
1. Thrown by a woman from church, with the older church women, around 30ppl.
2. Thrown by my aunt (my dads side of the family) there will be 25 ppl roughly.
3. Thrown by mother in law for Fiance side of the family, roughly 20 ppl.
4. Thrown by my Bridesmaid or Best Man and her mom from church, which will be sunday school people and friends, roughly 40 ppl.
5. Thrown by work, about 20 ppl will be there, but lots are ‘putting in’ for a big gift (money for our honeymoon)
6. Thrown by another Bridesmaid or Best Man, all of groomsman party and their SO, and all of bridal party and their SO, then going downtown for a combined bachelor/bachelorette party.
(FI and I are also having our own bachelor and bachelorette party…mine is in charleston, his is in ATL for a braves game)
Post # 35
I’m having 2.
My aunt and cousin are throwing me one – this will have our family members friends, and some mothers of my friends.
One of my BMs is throwing the other – it’s a lingerie shower with just some close friends. I think this one will be really fun!
My bachelorette party will just be my bridal party and other friends going out for dinner and drinks.