(Closed) How many bridesmaids did you/will you have?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
  • poll: How many bridesmaids (including maid of honor) did you/will you have in your wedding party?
    None : (17 votes)
    12 %
    1 : (4 votes)
    3 %
    2 : (15 votes)
    10 %
    3 : (25 votes)
    17 %
    4 : (26 votes)
    18 %
    5 : (12 votes)
    8 %
    6 : (20 votes)
    14 %
    More than 6 : (20 votes)
    14 %
    Other (e.g. two bridesmaids and one "bridesman," or honor attendant) : (2 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 32
    3329 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I am having 3 adult bm’s & 1 jr bm. 

Post # 33
    6593 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@crescentloon23:  How many guests are you expecting?  For a smaller wedding, a smaller bridal party is appropriate while a larger wedding looks better with a larger bridal party.  Also, when in doubt, have less than you think you want because more people always equals more drama.

I had two flower girls for my first wedding and no other attendants.  It was great but I did miss getting ready with friends.  So this time I am having three bridesmaids and he is having three groomsmen.

Post # 34
    1243 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I was originally going to have 6 bridesmaids (including my Maid and Matron of honor) to match FH’s 6 groomsman, but one of my friends backed out..so now i’m having 5 on my side and there will be 6 on his

Post # 35
    928 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@Astra:  Woman of my own heart!

I want only 1 maid of honour who will be my sister who is the closest in age to me. I have a few sisters and a few great friends and it would be difficult to pick who would participate as well as a dress for them to wear. A Maid/Matron of Honor alone eliminates bridesmaid stress.

The others in the bridal party would be the Best Man, the flowergirl (my daughter) and a ringbearer (my son). I’m considering between a father giver or a parents giver.

Post # 36
    1498 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

4 BMs, 1 Maid/Matron of Honor. On his side, 4 GMs, 1 Bridesmaid or Best Man.

The topic ‘How many bridesmaids did you/will you have?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors