(Closed) how men & women shower….

posted 9 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

lol sounds about right. i remember the first time my bf and i showered together he was like.. ohhh… thats why it takes you so long. Was also amazed i keep face wash in the shower, what a novel idea! heh. 

Post # 5
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

HAHA! I love this.  Some of this is SO true, and some of it is funny to think about.  I live with my FH so I am used to it.  I have been here a year though and I am STILL to this day trying to get him to put his laundry in the right baskets!! Is it really that hard..

White basket is for whites, red is for colors, blue is for jeans, and then there is one(forgot the color) for towels!  Not too complex!

Post # 6
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Lol, that is pretty much how it goes.  So funny!

Post # 7
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

lolol. that’s fantastic.

Post # 8
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

the woman part is a little ridiculous, but the male part is pretty dang funny.

Post # 9
299 posts
Helper bee

Everything on man side sounds accurate except for the towel-around-waist part, he just gets out of the shower and dances naked around the house until (much thrusting of pelvis, arms thrown up, flailing around) he has my attention 😛

Post # 10
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

That is so funny!! WHY do guys blow their nose in the shower?? Seriously.

Post # 11
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

… my boyfriend showers more like a woman and I shower more like a man! Honestly, I HATE being wet. That includes showers, so I’ll get in, wash my hair, lather up, shave and get out. He’ll take 30 minutes just to wash his HAIR!

Post # 12
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@eloping: this had me at ‘woo woo’ too. I literally almost fell off my chair I was laughing so hard.

My Fiance takes a bath & reads, followed by a shower. lol I hate baths… I remember the first time I “caught” him taking a bath. The look on his face was priceless!

Post # 13
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I used to date a guy that would do the “woo hoo” at me. Not hot. Dh likes to dance like a male dancer in his undies on his way to the bathroom for me. Cracks me up every time =]

Shoot, what woman showers like that?!?!? haha, fancy women must =]

He’s totally weirded out that i blow my nose in the shower, too. I have a rainforest waterfall faucet and it always ends up in my nose! =]

Or i’m just really gross. Whatever.

Post # 14
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

lol that is so incredibly accurate! i just read it to Fiance, he agrees… haha. thanks for the laughs!

Post # 15
1757 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

The wet towel on the bed – I just don’t get it! And it drives me crazy!

Post # 16
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! Love it, sooooo true!

The topic ‘how men & women shower….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors