Post # 31
2. Lab Diamond: Oval brilliant, 1.06ct F VVS2, all stats in range of ideal oval cut. Ring size 5.
3. Stone + setting from Brilliant Earth: $2850+ $690 = $3540. With my wedding band (from Shane Co) and tax, the whole set was under $4k.
Probably could have gotten a similar look for cheaper if we had shopped around, but honestly, we both just wanted to be engaged and weren’t overly concerned with doing excessive research or shopping around. BE was an easy site to navigate and had a good selection of oval lab diamonds. I am very happy with my ring.
Post # 32
Mine is from Tiffany & Co, pictured here with my platinum wedding band also. Size 4.5 finger, rings are size 5.
specs on my diamond solitaire: 1.19 HVS1
“Tiffany Setting” Solitaire: $16,200
Platinum wedding band: $850
I love seeing all your gorgeous rings💕
Post # 33
- Wedding: June 2021 - Glacier National Park-Montana
My e-ring is a 1.02 natural sapphire cushion cut with two 0.25 round diamonds. We purchased it at a local jeweler for around $3500. Set in white gold.
My wedding band is preloved Tiffany .66 round and baguette channel band in platinum. New at the store it was close to $4k. Got mine on eBay for $2225 😎
Post # 34
Mine is a 2.7 carat Asscher cut diamond, VS2 I belive, F color. No clue on the baguette specs. It’s size 7.25 but I’m 9 months pregnant so can’t currently get it on without a fight, 😂 My husband paid $33k total, no clue on the breakdown. He purchased it from a family owned jewelry business located in the jewelry district in Downtown Los Angeles.
Post # 35
- Wedding: June 2021 - Glacier National Park-Montana
one of my favorite sets on the bee!
Post # 36
Was initially set on a simple moissanite ring, but last minute changed my mind to get an opal (birthstone for both me and hubby). Not a huge jewelry person, so wanted to spend no more than 1k on the engagement ring. Hubby’s 10k gold ring cropped out in lower corner lol ($84 from Amazon)
2. Opal (.75 carat) with diamond halo (.12 carat) and band is 14k gold. Wedding band is 14k gold and half eternity diamond (diamond total wt 1/6 carat). Ring sizes: 3.25 and 3.5
3. Opal engagment ring: $824 Wedding band: $497
4. Both from Angara. I had first chosen a similar opal ring from an independent jeweler but they were very limiting when it came to resizing, returns, warranty, etc. As much as I wanted to support small biz/buy local, I’m glad we went with a company who provided free resizing (1 resize, I think), as we thought I was a 5.5! The ring kept slipping off after the proposal so we took pics and then it went right back in the box
Post # 38
1.15ct lab diamond, triple excellent, F (though equivalent to a GIA E), eye clean SI1. $1984. Setting is 14k white gold, ring size 5. $700.
The ring cost a total of $2684 because I didn’t have to pay tax, shipping, or a setting fee. Both the stone and the setting were purchased from Yadav Diamonds in San Francisco!
Post # 39
- Wedding: Malibou Lake Mountain Club
drool! i love opals! (my birth stone).
Post # 40
- Wedding: July 2018 - Fremont, CA
2. Center stone is 0.73, D color, VS2, 18k white gold. Side stones are aquamarines. 0.3 each. Ring size 6.75 (now closer to a 7, as I have gained some weight).
3. My husband overpaid soooo much for this ring. He was overwhelmed and got bamboozled by the owner of a mom and pop jewelry store. I love the antique look of my ring, I love how intricate and detailed it is, and, most of all, I love what it symbolizes. Aquamarines are my favorite stones, they are also the same color as my husband’s eyes. When he gave me the ring, we were in a long-distance relationship and he wanted me to feel like we were staring into each other’s eyes every time I looked at the ring. I absolutely adore the sentiment. That being said, it broke my heart to learn that my husband paid US$5,200 for it. I feel so bad that he spent so much on it. He could have purchased a ring with the same specs for half the price and have treated himself to something he really desired yet could not afford. He impulse-bought a ring that he definitely could not afford at the time. The gesture is worth millions to me, and this ring has incalculable value to me now.
4. a local mom and pop store. They always clean it for me when I stop by, and have replaced a pavé stone that fell off at no cost. They also redipped it / repolished it and it looks brand new.
Post # 41
Love all the rings Bees! My husband bought me my half eternity band for Christmas. We picked it out together. Platinum band with little diamonds. 1000 dollars and I love it!
Post # 43
My ring size is a size 6.5
My first set that I now wear on my right hand.
Engagement ring: .50 carat ideal cut princess cut solitaire in 18k gold with platinum prongs and basket. The diamond is a VSI D and the ring cost my husband $1,200 back in 2010. The ring was from Kays.
The band is .50 carat, not sure of the color or clarity. It cost $650 back in 2011. The band came from Zales.
My new ring.
It is an 8 x 10 elongated cushion cut morganite in a diamond halo in 18k white gold. The halo, basket, and band consist of .67 carat. We paid $1,130 for the ring not including tax. We purchased the ring from Kurt Ung Design off Etsy.
The rose gold band is 14k rose gold, .8mm We paid $57. I can’t remember the shop but it came from Etsy back in 2012.
The diamond band is the same diamond band from my original ring. I got another band on our third anniversary. We paid $700 for this one back in 2015.
Post # 44
1.64 carat center, round, ideal cut, H color, VS2 Clarity. Lab Diamond Fiance paid $5060 CAD and $1865 for the setting with 1/5 ct tw
Post # 45
absolutely love your opal with the diamond halo, so unique. Lovely set!