(Closed) How much does this 2012 VERA WANG dress cost? Anybody know it?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2586 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I tried on 2 Vera Wangs from the 2011 collection – and saw a couple more that I didn’t try on – they were all within the 4000-5000 range.  I know she has some even more expensive ones, but I think generally they don’t go under 4k.    LOTS of used ones online though if your wedding isn’t for another year or so.

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee

@visitginny:

This dress was listed for $6500 in the most recent Martha Stewart Wedding magazine.

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

Also – I tried on a few 2012 dresses at a trunk show in August. From what I could tell, there was definitely a range, with one stunner at $9000. I ended up buying a 2012 dress, but ordered it in white instead of gray ($1000 cheaper-sweet!) and got a trunk show discount, so all in all around $5000. I was considering another VW dress from an older collection that day that was closer to $3000.

I had been trying on much more affordable dresses at the other shops I had visited (nothing more than $2000), and I have to say that these dresses were amazing. They totally spoiled me, which I sort of knew would happen. $5000 is A TON of money, but I think fair for my dress. Now to figure out where in the budget to cut :-/

This is the dress (mine is in ivory, though)!

Post # 7
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@visitginny:  It is $6500.  If you have over a D-cup, its $800 for the pattern alteration.

This is my dress, but I got it 10% off at a trunk show.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2013

If this helps at all, I got my gorgeous Vera Wang Wedding Gown from her White collection at David’s Bridal for only $628!!! Granted, mine was less expensive since it wasn’t from the “new” collection, as well as being I guess more of a simple, chic look. But I absolutely love it! I feel like a Greek Goddess!!!

But there are also more amazing and just breath-taking gowns in her line for David’s Bridal, with everything from mermaid to straight up cinderella ball gown! I must have tried on each and every one! Best news??? I think the most expensive dress in her WHITE line was $1500.

So if you would love be to stunning in a Vera Wang gown, but are on a budget, I would strongly recommend checking out David’s Bridal!!!

Post # 9
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

when i went to the flagship store they started at 3,500. then by room they got more expensive. the last room was 10,000 + and i didnt even wanna touch anything in there!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

cait-cakes:  hey there,

What size did you purchase honey. I absolutely love this dress.

The topic ‘How much does this 2012 VERA WANG dress cost? Anybody know it?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors