(Closed) How often do you and your S.O. go out separately?

posted 11 years ago in Relationships
  • poll: How often do you and your S.O. go out separately?
    Hardly ever : (57 votes)
    36 %
    Sometimes : (68 votes)
    43 %
    Fairly often : (32 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 47
    687 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

Since we have kids it’s not so easy to go out together often, so that means that we often do things seperately. SO does a lot more than I do outside of the home without me, but if we’re talking about out meaning to a bar or club or something like that then we usually do that together.

Post # 48
    431 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2009

My family and close friends have kind of formed this clique that includes us (we joke that my BFF is my husband’s 2nd wife!), so we do go out a lot together in this group.  We don’t consiously decide to go out with our friends on our own (there are just some things that are better girl’s or boy’s only).  We just do our own thing when we feel like it being sure to just let the other know.  Yes people who cannot get out of the clutches of their SO get on my nerves-controlling anyone? 

Post # 49
    99 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

we are always together. unless one of us is gone, then we go out without eachother. but we are friends with all the same people. i love having him with me always. he makes my life complete =)

The topic ‘How often do you and your S.O. go out separately?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors