(Closed) How should I poof/fill out the bottom of my dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hoop skirt – you should be able to buy one from the bridal store.

Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh that dress looks gorgeous on you! I do like the skirt poofier though.

Post # 5
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I bought a hoop skirt off of ebay for super cheap and it was adjustable, so you don’t have to have it as poofy as mine.

Post # 6
1036 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

A hoop skirt would totally do it.  I have had friends that used one, and achieved just the look they wanted.  I know you can get them at bridal stores, but I would check eBay as it is normally an item that brides sell.

Post # 7
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

If you want just a little poof and less of a round/bell look you could also use a crinoline. Both hoops and crinolines come in different sizes so you’ll be able to find something to give you the look you’re going for.

Post # 8
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Is that a Maggie?

Post # 9
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful dress! I have no expereince with a hoop skirt but think a crinoline would work as well.

The topic ‘How should I poof/fill out the bottom of my dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors