Post # 1
Ok, so, my boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and lately I have been having wedding fever! Long story short, I brought up the idea of marriage and kids mid-summer last year and my boyfriend was receptive to the ideas and even went as far to tell me that he wants both with me. Fast forward to now these are the signs that I have noticed that makes me believe he’s about to pop the question.
1. He loves my family and they love him and him and my dad have even gone on outings without me or anyone else being present.
2. During a football game I walked in on them having a conversation that ended when I walked in the room (suspiscious right??)
3. He told my aunt he’s shopping for the ring this year
4. My broken ring is missing from my jewlery box and I KNOW I didn’t move because it’s broken.
5. Lastly, he’s been more doting than usual, when we hold hands just lounging at home he grabs my left hand a lot and plays with my fingers but I’ve notice he lingers on the ring finger. And (this is a big one) my best friend asked me last week what my ring size is.
So I am pretty sure (fingers crossed) he’s going to ask but the suspense is killing me!
Post # 3
O that is exciting!! My OH promised me last year that it would happen before summer 2012, it didnt and still hasnt but (as iv mentioned in nearly every post iv replied on) I am almost certain by the end of the month i will officially be engaged!
Its my birthday and he has secretly planned a weekend away for us and I know (for a fact) my ring has left the shop!!
I hope it happens for us both soon!
Post # 4
I think that all sounds really promising!! I bet it’s soon! Have you got an special dates lined up?
Post # 5
All signs point to it happening soon! Congratulations! I am in the same boat. I think it will happen at the end of the month for me as my SO has planned a weekend getaway. I m extremely excited but I have vowed not to say anything about it so that he can do things his way. I want to be surprised.
Post # 7
- Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center
WOO HOO! My FI(!!!) used to play with my left hand all the time. he still does it now that the pretty sparkly has been on it since X-mas eve
Post # 8
i love the idea of your best friend asking what your ring size is, as if she’s just curious!
Post # 9
My SO removed one of my rings from my ring box without my noticing one time to get my promise ring size. It was amusing as none of the rings in my box fit me, as the ones in there are the one’s I have inherited from my grandmother. We had to get the promise ring resized, but to this day I have no idea how he snuck it out of the box, and how I failed to notice it was missing.
Congrats on being one step closer to him popping the question thou.
Post # 10
The suspense is a killer for me too but from what I have read I completely agree! It shouldnt be much longer for you! Congratulations!!! 🙂
Post # 11
So exciting! I hope that 2013 is my year as well!
Post # 12
Oh my! It certanly sounds like it will be soon! Maybe Valentine’s Day? Maybe another special day that’s coming up?
Post # 13
OMG sounds like you won’t be waiting much longer. I don’t think I will be either. My Boyfriend or Best Friend and I talk openly about marriage anf children he wants the engagement to be a surprise (I’d prefer it that way as well) but he is HORRIBLE at surprises.
Post # 14
@Wifey2Bee2014: Awww how exciting, sounds really promising!!! Good luck 🙂