(Closed) How to do a Courthouse Wedding in MN to a Soldier

posted 8 years ago in Military
Post # 3
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

The fact that he’s a soldier is negligible–you go, apply for a marriage license (together), then there’s a time frame you march yourselves down to the courthouse and do it in! that’s what varies from state to state. But just call up the courthouse and ask for details on how to do a quickie wedding. You may get a free copy of your license or discount for being military–we did!

Post # 5
2907 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

It doesn’t matter if he’s a soldier. Get a civilian license and appointment at the courthouse.

However, there are tons of forms you need to file on base. OK, not you, him. And you need to get a military dependent ID.


Good luck and congrats!

The topic ‘How to do a Courthouse Wedding in MN to a Soldier’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors