(Closed) How to Keep the flower/bow thingy & a veil from fighting

posted 9 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Wow, beautiful dress!  I think with the way your dress is in the back, I would want to show it off a little, and not cover it up with an extra long veil.  Personally, I think your dress would look really nice with an elbow-length veil and maybe a blusher.  I don’t know if you are into that, but it wouldn’t cover up your detailing and it would work with the more traditional style of your dress.  I also think a fuller veil (more than one tier, maybe a blusher like I said) would work nicely with your dress since it is a little more traditional and your dress has a full bottom.  With the gorgeous details on the bust and waist of your dress, I think you should echo that with your veil.  Instead of having a plain hem or a fabric hem, have beading similar to the style on your dress.

Once your dress comes in, try on a ton of different veils to find out what looks best to you.  I didn’t even think I wanted a veil, but when I found the right one, I totally changed my mind!

The topic ‘How to Keep the flower/bow thingy & a veil from fighting’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors