(Closed) how to make cut outs

posted 10 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

I have seen these at most craft stores…like a hole punch, but with a different design, right?  I would check craft stores.

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee

It’s called a paper punch.

The topic ‘how to make cut outs’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors