- 9 years ago
- Wedding: May 2010
Many of the photographers we are looking at offer packages, but most are customizable. We had our e-pics done by his sister so we know we don’t need that. My question is, what do we need! Obviously this list will probably be adjusted to find a photog within budget.
Here are my thoughts:
- I would like 2 photographers if possible for the entire day
- Unlimited locations
- Minimum of 8 hours, 10 preferable (2 hrs prep, 2 hrs pre ceremony pics, 1 hour ceremony, 1 hour post ceremony/cocktail, 4 hours reception)
- All negitives on CD with minor editing done and in high resolution
- Majorly Edited Pictures purchased also provided via CD
- 2 hours at rehearsal and dinner the Friday evening before the wedding
- Some type of Photobooth during the reception
- 1 large (11×14 ?) print for our house
- Maybe some prints for the parents/grandparents
- Album? (Not sure what kind I would want, suggestions)
- After Wedding Shoot / Trash the Dress session
I am finding my $1,600-$2,600 for photography and prints budget is probably small. I would be willing to up it though.
How much of this is really needed?
What type of album if I did order one?
8 hrs vs 10 hrs the day of the wedding?