2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Oh yum πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

HAHAHA! I’ve been so good on my South Beach diet, but Fiance came home with Reese’s peanut butter cups last night – buh bye diet.

Post # 5
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

One slip up on South Beach won’t ruin it! I used to feel that way, it’s easy to go back. And I would say next time, try the sugar free reese’s peanut butter cups.. but they will give you super bad gas. Embarassed

Post # 7
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Oh yum! I haven’t had soda in the LONGEST time…. Dr. Pepper was my go-to drink in university…

Post # 9
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

I love dr. pepper πŸ™‚ one of my 2008 new years resolutions was to not buy pop at the grocery anymore. It had been one of my primary beverages and I’d go through at least a 12 pack of coke/week (coke is my drink of choice). Instead of saying “I will never drink pop” I decided I just wouldn’t buy it at the grocery any more and that would significantly cut down on my habit. I still drink it when I go out to dinner sometimes, and occasionally I’ll buy a single 20oz bottle at the grocery… but i am pretty sure i haven’t bought a 12 pack since then. 

Post # 11
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

He just looked at me & said “Uhhh, are you supposed to eat that” – I said “Yup. I don’t care – peanut butter’s got protein.” LOL  I know it’s not too too bad but it did give me a bit of a sugar rush before bed. Although if I could stay away from the Reese’s, etc. I guess I wouldn’t be on a weight loss regimen to begin with – HAH!

I’m not a big soda person, but I do drink a lot of seltzer, flavored or not. Sometimes I buy the plain stuff & add Crystal light. It’s not too sweet but I need the fizzy-ness. I do remember reading something about carbonated drinks being bad for women… it robs your bones of some calcium- but I take a supplement so I figure it’s OK.

Post # 12
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

@okqueenbee, i stopped drinking soda everyday and lost weight too! it’s amazing what one tiny change did for my “diet.”

The topic ‘How to sabotage an otherwise organic meal 101’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors