(Closed) How would you go about??

posted 9 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Its probably just a pleated fabricwrapped around the steams of the flowers. If when you bunch them together the base is too small I assume you could always use some batting or something as a filler and secure it together than wrap the pleated fabric around that.

Post # 4
47440 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

on the website it is described as a “pleated stem wrap”.

The pic was from the Martha Stewart Weddings Summer 2003 Issue. If your library has a copy, you could check the sources section at the back of the magazine. You can also buy the back issue on Amazon.

There is one listed for sale on Etsy.


 It says the pleated black satin is wrapped on a sleeve form for stability.

If you can’t find the pleated black satin, I would find a black pleated satin  clutch and use the fabric from that.

The topic ‘How would you go about??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors