(Closed) Hubby & I have been married for…

posted 7 years ago in Married Life
Post # 3
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congrats!  I didn’t even think to wear something from the wedding on our anniversaries.

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

That is a cute idea! I still have my hair flower and would love to rewear it!

I have a white dress I bought for the rehearsal dinner but decided I didn’t want to wear it because I thought it was too fancy.  Would it be weird to wear white again?

Post # 6
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

I was going to wear my wedding dress because it’s short and I thought it would be fun to dress up and go to a nice restaurant… but then I got pregnant so it no longer fits. I got it preserved instead πŸ™

Post # 7
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@artbee: ooo your wedding dress is so pretty!! I love all that lace!

Post # 8
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I really didn’t plan what I was going to wear ahead of time on my anniversaries, but I’m starting to think about what I’d like to wear to renew our vows.

Post # 9
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

For our 6 month-aversary I wore my wedding jewelry. For our one year I’ll probably wear my wedding shoes and maybe the jewelry too!

Post # 10
3525 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

We’re going to get dressed up (I’m wearing my green dress again!) and go out that night. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
5886 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Will put on my veil. Don’t know if I’ll leave the house with it on, but part of me wants to wear it to dinner. But I’ll prob chicken out and not wear it out.

Post # 12
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m totally gonna buy a sexy white dress. I want to feel like a bride again and our 1 year anniversary is the perfect opportunity! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Hubby & I have been married for…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors