(Closed) husband want to change after he cheated i dont trusy him an dont want to stay

posted 4 years ago in Christian
Post # 16
11179 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State


You can call the DV hotline for help:  1-800-799-7233. You don’t have to go through this all alone.

Post # 17
1261 posts
Bumble bee

sassy411:  well said.

OP, we’re all pulling for you. Unfortunately, the most dangerous point of an abusive situation is leaving — please find a way to leave while he’s not home, or if that’s not possible, request police presence while you are moving out. Have them arrive with you and stay until after you leave.

Be safe. Be strong.

Post # 18
12 posts
  • Wedding: December 2016

Gah, that sucks – he sounds like a total asswipe.

Get yourself out, girl, and good luck to you  *hugs*

FYI, you deserve better.

Post # 19
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Divorce is so easy to do nowadays, people divorce for stupid things – “irreconcilable differences”? What is that, that could mean just about anything and everything, no specific reason. But in a christian religion, divorce is allowable but if you want to re-marry you have to have been divorced for adultery. And you say that he did that, so you go for it. Separation is allowable also for abuse and such things. Read up on your religion and do what is right by YOU. Who cares about him… he is the one who did not follow a faithful course.

The topic ‘husband want to change after he cheated i dont trusy him an dont want to stay’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors