(Closed) *hyperventilating*

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

There are agencies that can help with the situation. You need to contact your state’s welfare and assistance offices so they can direct your aunt and cousin to some resources. There is often special housing available, especially for those with disabilities. As for the wedding, you may need to get a relative or trusted friend to pick up your aunt and cousin for the ceremony.

The topic ‘*hyperventilating*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors