(Closed) I am just SOO excited about my dress! C170!! Anyone else? Pix please!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2822 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Gorgeous dress!! 🙂

Post # 5
243 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Looks great!!

Post # 6
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Absolutely stunning!

You should flag your original post and request that it be moved to the dress forum–you’ll get lots more feedback over there, plus, I spotted a couple of C170 threads!

Post # 7
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Wow! You look gorgeous! It makes me wish I was a C170 bride

Post # 8
1087 posts
Bumble bee

Hey!

Well, you’ve already seen pictures of me in mine. I posted a thread similar to this too but for the opposite reason. I was having some dress regret 🙁 and am trying to get excited about it again. The dress looks absolutely beautiful on you! How are alterations going? What type of bustle are you going to choose?

Here it is again:

Post # 9
820 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

That dress is stunning!

Post # 10
1761 posts
Buzzing bee

That is a sexy dress, and you are a sexy lady!

Post # 12
1087 posts
Bumble bee

@blondebeachbride:  I am still waiting for my dress to come in. I want to say it will be here end of march, early april. I hope all my feelings change once I try it on again. Plus my photos are crappy quality and that might be coming into play here. Oh yeah, I ended up just keeping it a size 8, I’ll let you know how it turns out!

Post # 14
1087 posts
Bumble bee

@blondebeachbride:  I remember trying on a different allure ballgown at a different store that fit me well and I called them to ask what size it was and they said it was a size 8. So I just decided to stick with it just in case the sample size 6 was stretched out. I figured easier to take in then let out. I just hope I made the right decision!

The topic ‘I am just SOO excited about my dress! C170!! Anyone else? Pix please!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors