Post # 1
…big or small, what are you thankful for?
- a cheap couch that the dogs can destroy without me being crazy
- diet coke in a can
- somehow avoiding allergies today
- my ability to talk to strangers, which led me to an awesome conversation on the way home
- the beautiful weather in NYC today, even if I had to work all day
Post # 3
bidets and beautiful picnic weather 😀
Post # 4
I’m thankful for my fantastic husband, wonderful children, gorgeous spring weather, caffeine free coke for pregnancy, and the fact that I had energy today, which is something I haven’t had since my diagnosis a few weeks ago.
Also, thankful for Snickers bars :/
Post # 5
I am thankful for my family more specifically my daughter…what a precious gift I’ve been graced with! also thankful for my Fiance…a true man and gentleman
Post # 6
I love writing down things that I’m grateful for. Today I am thankful
- that it is a Friday
- that I have a new job for next school year that will be 1,000 times easier and less stressful than my current one
- (and on the heels of that last one) that there are only 18 more school days left
- for sweet coworkers
- for a lowkey evening
- that my dog didn’t get into any trouble while we were out today
- for my husband
- that I got to talk with one of best friends for over an hour today
Post # 7
Lol, right now…
- For the wonderful Steak Dinner that Mr TTR made for us
- And the nice Red Wine he chose to accompany it
Rest of the day has been kind of ho-hum
- So I appreciate the effort, and the time I have with my Hubby on this Friday Night
Looks like the Weekend is off to a good start !!
Post # 8
I am thankful for friends who accept me for who I am!
Post # 9
Right now I’m thankful for the toilet as I seem to have a stomach flu.
Post # 10
The fact the I got off at noon, which meant catching lunch with my momma and taking my two biggest blessings to the park with my wonderful, helpful Fiance.
Post # 11
I am thankful for my immediate family, the very few friends that I can count on, that I have a job, my loving fiance, good health, and a roof over my head,
Post # 13
I am thankful for…
- The rain stopping long enough to take my dog on a walk!
- My wonderful SO taking me to the bakery to have a cookie with icing! 🙂
- My Height. I don’t like being tall, but I am thankful I have a healthy body that lets me do what I want
- My awesome design job right out of college! I am so lucky for it
- My boyfriend telling me he’ll buy my engagement ring before his next car. He’s going to start look for a new car in a month! :))
- My 2 heathy doggies!! Pomeranian(chloe) and German Shepherd (Duke)..they’re my babies!
- The house that we bought a year ago!
- Having money to pay my bills
The list could go on and on!…I try to remember how lucky I am all the time for the wonderful things in my life. We are all so lucky!
Post # 14
The vodka & white cranberry in front of me right now!
Post # 15
I’m thankful for so many things 🙂
My husband and my wonderful family
The baby that is growing in my tummy and God who put it there
The wonderful friends I’ve made on The Bee