I bought a cheap moissanite off of Ebay [part 2]

posted 1 year ago in Rings
Post # 3
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2005

When Emily replied to my message last night she mentioned that they are down two customer service reps (one of them on maternity leave) so she has been taking on their work as well. Couple that with the fact that they never anticipated so many individual orders, and basically they are experiencing growing pains. Keep in mind that Tianyu has blown up on Reddit and there are waaaay more people contacting them from there than from here on the Bee. 

Post # 3
779 posts
Busy bee

mrsgreeneyes :  oOooohhh. I see. ๐Ÿ™ 

Though since they’re back up, it’s definitely likely true they’ll extend their customer service to the people who will want more than 1 loose stone, you know? Because it won’t matter to them if they lose out on one order.

Post # 3
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Wooo I ordered !! Waiting on CADs now. Come at me bling bling 

Post # 3
398 posts
Helper bee

marriedalready69 :  That setting makes me so nervous that the head would just snap off. Can you imagine losing that monster?? surprised

Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee

It’s gorgeous. And I would be scared to wear it too lol. But certainly has the bling factor!

Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee

Invoiced and I guess the next step is CADs lol. She did say she’s at a wedding and off for two days. So I’ll be on standby until then which is fine. I’m excited. But having those 5 loose 4mm OECs is going to taunt me. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have to wait for my husband to deploy to get that done lol. 

Post # 3
463 posts
Helper bee

mrsgreeneyes :  since you have been speaking to Emily, did she mention if they would ever set themselves up on eBay or Etsy. It was mentioned to me before but nothing for the last 2 weeks. Many of us actually read the threads from autumnsoupgirl on Reddit and that is how we ended up here. 

Post # 3
398 posts
Helper bee

angelwaye :  She has said they are figuring out options, but that’s all I know. I’ll bring up eBay and Etsy to her and see what she says!

Post # 3
430 posts
Helper bee

angelwaye :  I want to reread the details on both your rings but tge number of pages is daunting. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So I gotta wait for my kids to settle down. Lol.

Post # 3
463 posts
Helper bee

Nat82 :  here is the CAD for the bezel ring. Just trying to make sure the yellow gold matches now since there has been some confusion on what the Meghan ring was made with. It better match as I don’t want to have to wait anymore for remanufacturing. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors