I bought a cheap moissanite off of Ebay [part 2]

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 5
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

marriedalready69 :  They are! I need the 5mm stones to put with my 6mm and two 4mm stones to do a graduated 5-stone ring, and I ordered the 6mm to potentially replace the one that I have if I like it better. 

Can’t wait to receive them and fingers crossed, they’ll be good quality!! 

Post # 5
198 posts
Blushing bee

My 9mm moissy came!

Post # 5
610 posts
Busy bee

marriedalready69 :  I can’t wait to see this one.  I have never had anything in 22K.  Is the gold hard enough to withstand dents?

Post # 5
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Ladies, what’s the average wait time ?? I ordered July 30 

One say Aug 14-30 and the other says Aug 21- Oct 3rd ordered Aug 2nd.

It does says ubderneund – this item has been shipped with tracking numbers but when I click on the numbers it doesn’t do anything! 

Pls help the wait is killing me !!!!!

Post # 5
338 posts
Helper bee

motherbee33 :  Who did you order from? Are you in the US? What country is it coming from? 

Post # 5
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

One is coming from the US and the less important one from China 

Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I found a reasonably priced rose gold setting for my $20 EC moissy from India! It has a twisted rope 14k rose gold band with the stone set in a four prong head. The head was white gold but I asked my jeweler to dip it in rose gold. The stone is very obviously bluish greenish to me but I like how it sparkles so I invested in setting it. 😸

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2005

Has anyone had luck ordering a ring/ earrings from India that were already set? Like in silver? I just ordered earrings and a 3 stone oval moissanite ring. Crossing my fingers that they arrive and are beautiful! 😊

Post # 5
338 posts
Helper bee

motherbee33 :  I’ve never had a USA order that has taken longer than 5-7 days to arrive. My Singapore orders arrived in 3-4 weeks. My India orders have arrived between 2-3 weeks with their standard free shipping. 

Post # 5
440 posts
Helper bee

Just had a huge hassle on ebay with seller “ringjewel” bought several moissanites who listed them with free shipping only to have $19.99 added to the invoice for each of them! I had to file a report with ebay and they had to go through the process of cancelling all the other bids I had made (and not won yet) as I do not trust them not to attach $19.99 to all of those stones as well!

Apparently their ” silver rings” are not set in silver at all but plated base metal/plastic. 

DO NOT BUY FROM “RINGJEWEL” ON EBAY!

Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

lynz247 :  i ordered a custom ring from India with CZ side stones and a moissy center set in 925 silver. Customer service was great and it came sooner than I expected especially since it was made from scratch. The seller is ringdiamond. 

This ring is pretty hefty and I don’t think I will ever wear it out except for maybe a fancy dinner party or something as a RHR. 

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2005

ecmaddox :  Oh my gosh that’s beautiful! Wow!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors