I bought a cheap moissanite off of Ebay [part 2]

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 6
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

lovelylovelylife :  So so happy to hear you finally got your ring an that you love it!!! What a relief! You have been so patient! I see the heart too 😊 what a nice surprise.

Congrats on your engagement btw! It’s a lovely ring.

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2004

lovelylovelylife : It is gorgeous! I’m glad that your patience paid off and you finally received a beauty!!! 

Post # 6
470 posts
Helper bee

lovelylovelylife :  That is so much better. And I can tell it’s the lighting making it look that warm. Perfect!

Post # 6
718 posts
Busy bee

lovelylovelylife : I am sooo glad this worked out. I was fairly confident on the last round that it would look right this time.  I am sure it will take a little time to get over the ordeal but hopefully soon you will be able to look at the ring for all the good times it represents for your engagement and future.  Cute puppy too….. 

Post # 6
164 posts
Blushing bee

hm2012 :  thank you so much! 😊

felixgirl2004 :  me too! I’m glad I was able to get it repaired. I’ve recently read about Tianyu refusing to admit fault for a ring that was very wonky looking. Maybe they’re getting too many complaints and too many are asking for remakes. 

Nat82 :  yes I love it in natural light the best! 

moissamight :  thank you! 

angelwaye :  that’s true it’ll take a little while to get over πŸ˜‚ I think I’m getting a plain wedding band off Etsy or something. I don’t think I’ll dabble with the custom rings again lol. I’m really happy with how it turned out and very happy with the proportions. So yay! Thanks so much for the help! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors