(Closed) I can't believe there is a board for us! November 2014 brides?

posted 7 years ago in November 2014
Post # 63
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

November bride!

we where originally august but my fiance got deployed :/ so November it is! (only saturday our beloved venue had open)

we have:

the venue!

photographer!

dress!

caterer!

i think we are on track πŸ™‚ but so much still left to do!

also! congratulations everyone πŸ™‚

Post # 64
37 posts
Newbee

How exciting!

we are getting married 21st November. 

The venue is a barn wedding so vintage, rustic country looking I guess. 

Move booked photographer, have my dress deposit put down (allure c208), florist, catering, and celebrant book already πŸ™‚

I just can’t help myself I am so excited. I wish it was for this November!!

Post # 65
65 posts
Worker bee

Hey folks!  This long engagement (while annoying) has let me plan in sprints where I ignore all things wedding the rest of the time (aka when I’m fed up with it).

I’m in the middle of one of my “sprints” and took care of the following recently:

1. Booked Makeup Artist (used her for e-photos)
  2. Had the E-Photo session with our rockstar photographers!
  3. Completed the Ceremony draft with Officiant
  4. Started ordering decor supplies as sales happen (Yay Black Friday!)
  5. Agonizing over the guest list yet again (Save the Dates are around the corner)
  6. Purchased my dress!
  7. Waffling on Save the Date and Invitation templates YET AGAIN

So how is everyone doing with their planning?  I also hope the holiday season is treating you all well. πŸ™‚

Post # 66
5 posts
Newbee

Another November bride here πŸ™‚ – I’ve planned the dress, bridesmaids dresses, makeup, footwear, photography, flowers and venue so far!

Post # 67
6 posts
Newbee

*BUMP*

Hey Bees!  I’m a November bride too.  I’m starting to get wedding fever finally! πŸ™‚  Hence, I’ve finally found a little place here. 

Post # 68
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - The Celebration Farm

@LukBaLady:  Wedding fever hits me in bursts! Hahaha…I’ll go three days glued to pinterest and here and then I’ll go two weeks without thinking about it. 

We’re getting marrived November 1st. So far we have our church, venue, and photographer booked. My friends mom will be doing our food. We are providing all the alcohol. I have pricing for my flowers. We’re bridesmaid dress shopping in February. I think we’ll do engagement photos in March so we can get our Save the Date’s out early. Oh and I ordered my dress in December and it’s supposed to arrive in May. Can’t wait!

Post # 68
42 posts
Newbee

taylor15220:  yay wedding twins lol 

I got engaged november 30 2013 getting married november 1st 2014. Ive gotten alot of things booked so far. I have the church, reception hall, food, photographer, i have a handful of friends that are Djs so there will be a few playing at the wedding (doing it as a gift). My mom and friend are Bakers so my friend is doing my fondant wedding cake and my mom is doing cake sheets to have as extra in the kitchen. (Also a gift) Decorator is booked, bridesmaids have their dresses and i have mine! Wow didnt realize that all thats left is to pay for it all hahaha and the little things. So much fun to plan!!!!!!

Post # 68
111 posts
Blushing bee

November 12th bride here. I’m almost 3/4 done planning, I had a huge head start as we had planned to get married November 12th 2013 and had to postpone. We are having a destination wedding.

Easier to say what isn’t done

Mail invites, create music playlist (we are doing our own) need to get FI’s and grooms men’s outfits and shoes. Need to buy flower girl dresses, shoes. Need to find ring bearer outfit, need to buy FI’s wedding gift, find parents gifts, buy wedding jewellery, shoes, garter and shape wear, order table decor, decide on reception entertainment. thats all I can think of right now. 

Post # 69
35 posts
Newbee

annyone getting married on the 29th?

Post # 70
336 posts
Helper bee

Another November bride here! Getting married 11/11/2014. Both of our favorite numbers is 11 and we are both scorpio’s, so it was an easy choice! Getting married at Blue venado beach club outside of playa del Carmen in the Mayan! πŸ™‚

Post # 71
335 posts
Helper bee

7 more months! Can’t wait!! Got most the big stuff done, now on to the details!

Post # 72
2 posts
Wannabee

I am getting married on November 8, 2014 and couldn’t be more excited! I have linens and bridesmaid dresses left. Everything else is booked and picked out and has been since February. 

Post # 73
550 posts
Busy bee

ASass110814:  Date Twins πŸ™‚ yay!

Post # 74
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Hotel Bethlehem

Getting married November 7th 2014 !!!! Where is everyone on their planning ??? I feel I’m so behind, I’m having such a hard time deciding on invitations!!! We’ve booked a venue,photographer,photobooth,DJ,florist…. now all the smaller details. Which seem the worst to me. We are getting married at historic hotel that’s been around since the 1800’s! I’m pretty excited! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Post # 75
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Hotel Bethlehem

lilymarie23:  We got engaged on 11/11/11 at Disney world! I love those numbers too!!! We are getting married on 11/7/14 since that’s the day we left for our disney vacation on 11/7/11!

The topic ‘I can't believe there is a board for us! November 2014 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors