Post # 1
Ladies I need help lol! I am the most undecisive person and planning a wedding makes it even worse! My fiance and I are stuck between two all inclusive venues! I will post some pros/cons and pics of each. Kindly help me make this decison with the poll and some advice! Thank you!! <3 BTW: Both are in our budget! Sorry for the large pics..
Option 1: Chandelier Ballroom!
- beautiful outdoor ceremony options with gazebo or trees.
- chandilers in the ballroom
- amazing huge bar
- more intimate
- Ugly building, not photogenic
- Another wedding happens at the same time
- Bad DJ
- Would have to do first look and pictures somwhere else
- Can’t rearrange large tables for reception
Option 2 : Spanish Villa
- Beautiful building, very photogenic. Would be able to have first look and photos on grounds
- Entire space to ourselves
- Outdoor ceremony
- Better venders
- Close to where I live
- Too rustic? doesn’t look wedding like?
- Can see houses behind the tree during the ceremony
- bar is only outside in the courtyard
Post # 2
FutureRosas : I feel like there isn’t even a choice. The Spanish villa is so much better. I think you’re getting caught up on the chandeliers which aren’t that impressive. You should look up weddings in Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez. This is the look of the weddings here and it’s a top wedding location.
Post # 3
- Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course
I agree, no choice here. There’s no pro for option 1 thats worth the cons. Bad DJ, travel for pics and another wedding happening at the same time? Nope.
Post # 4
No question for me, Spanish Villa.
Post # 5
Agree, Spanish villa all the way.
Post # 7
I like the look of the ballroom better but the cons far outweigh its looks. The spanish villa is also pretty and would be a much better experience!
Post # 8
- Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA
I love ballrooms, but the Spanish villa is different and looks gorgeous!
Post # 9
Thank you bees for all the advice!! Think FH and I will stop by the Spanish villa again 🙂
Post # 10
My goodness, the Spanish Villa is aboslutley Gorgeous!!!