Post # 77
Can’t wait for the update! :o)
Post # 78
Hehe yay! I can’t wait to read the update tomorrow! This thread is adorable! So happy for you guys! 🙂
Post # 79
Can’t wait to read your update!!
Post # 80
Excited to hear updateeee!!
Post # 81
Not long now! Totes lurking on your update xxx
Post # 83
Soo excited to hear today!! Eek!
Post # 84
ermagawd, today’s the day!!! Are you pumped?
Post # 85
YES! haha oh yeah you mean MrsCharpentier 😉
Post # 86
well i mean obviously you’re pumped… That’s not even a question is it?
Post # 87
- Wedding: August 2012 - Motor museum
Just read this, how exciting!
Post # 88
- Wedding: October 2019 - City, State
commenting so i can follow up later! good luck OP! I have been anxiously awaiting updates on this thread!
Post # 89
Today is the day!! **Doing the happy Dance**
Post # 90
13 HOURS 14 minutes!!!!
thank you each and every one of you!!! I woke up much much less anxious than I thought. I am feeling calm and ready for DH to come home!!! I think the plan as of right now is so….
- DH twin sister got into town yesterday, so spend afternoon with her & baby niece
- DH doesn’t know she flew in to town to surprise him!!
- Spend day with them, hello cutie pie niece cuddles!!! Yay!!!
- 8:15 pm pick up DH from airport !!!
- Option A) give DH gift at airport (celebrate) BUt then I need to take him over to his older sisters house for his twin sisters surprise visit…..
- Option B) go to do twin sisters surprise, then go home and have the gift sitting on the bed for when he crawls into bed & we can share an un rushed happy tear jerking moment without needing to to anywhere.
- At this point I am leaning towards optiom two, but I just want to see how the day goes.
- THEN UPDATE YOU WONDERFUL LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING AS LONG AS ME!!!!
- I might not update tonight as I might be exhausted but tomorrow morning expect a full detail of how it goes down!!
baby C will be 5 weeks tomorrow 🙂
Post # 91
I like option B too – especially with the way you already set him up for the package. He’ll get home with you after a long day and be like, “Oh yeah, my gift from VW!” Too cute. Super excited to hear how it goes!!