(Closed) I decided on a veil with my Allure 2716. One month to go! :D

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2017

View original reply
gloriel81:  how wide was is the ribbon on the sash you added? Or how wide is the sash area on the original dress? I’m trying to figure out what size belt I can add.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by annielucid.
Post # 17
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Mackinac Island, Michigan

View original reply
annielucid:  The dress has a satin belt built in around the waist and I would say its about 2 inches wide or so…thats just a guess. The sash i added had quite a long ribbon, so you can make a nice bow with it. As far as the width, I would say it starts around 2 or 3 inches and pregressively gets longer towards the ends. It covered the satin belt on the dress perfectly. Here is a little example I found online of the sash I wore…..hope it helps!

Post # 18
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Mackinac Island, Michigan

View original reply
annielucid:  I decided to go look at my sash and it starts about 2 inches in the center of the crystal part and then tapers out to about 1 inch. When it hits the ribbon part it progressively becomes larger at the ends with the largest part towards the end at just over 6 inches wide. The satin waist band on the dress itself must be about 1 inch or so because the sash covered it up.

The topic ‘I decided on a veil with my Allure 2716. One month to go! :D’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors