(Closed) I did 429 push ups, crunches and squats today …. EACH

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
2263 posts
Buzzing bee

that is so impressive!!! you go girl!

though i probably should be paying better attention to my diet and exercising, I haven’t been motivated at all lately.so i’m totally failing on my part.

but you keep up the AMAZiNG work!

Post # 4
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

For the past year I’ve been working out nearly every day.  I don’t generally eat unhealthy food and I prefer relaxing workouts.  I think that I’ve lost maybe 5 pounds, but I didn’t have much extra weight hanging on me anyway.  Initially I needed to combine tv time with working out, so I would hop on the treadmill or crosstrainer for an hour while I watched tv.  Then I got netflix and started experimenting with the workouts that they have on instant play.  They have enough variety that I don’t feel like I need to join a gym, and I alternate between a few of my favorites so that I don’t get bored.  I enjoy their 10-minute solutiones pilates and kick-boxing, one of their yoga videos with Baron Baptiste, and I also throw a Jillian Michael’s yoga dvd that I bought into the mix.  While I’m by no means ripped, I’m completely satisfied with how toned I am.  I think the key is to not push yourself too hard, but to slowly incorporate a workout in every day so that it becomes routine.  It’s easy to say that you need a week or so break from a rigorous workout, and then that break may turn into an indeterminate amount of time.  Congrats on your accomplishments!  I don’t think that I could make it through an entire bootcamp session.

Post # 5
10367 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Wow, that sounds so intense that it makes me worried that it is unhealthy?!

Post # 6
1246 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

you did 429 push ups? i am impressed

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

@futuremrskelsey:

OMG! you gooo girl! i wish i could do 10 pushups. i guess you’re going to be my motivation…. 🙂

Post # 10
841 posts
Busy bee

That is bada*s!!! You go girl, and keep up the awesome work!! >.,

Post # 11
798 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

WOW, i’m super-impressed!!

Post # 12
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I wouldn’t say I love doing bootcamp, but it is a great workout.  I’m doing one right now and it’s so intense that at times I feel light headed or throwing up.  Yesterday we did 8 mins of intense intervals…of 8 different exercises including burpees (my least favorite).  Then he made us planks for as long as we could…wthe class lasted 1 min and 30 sec…lol After it’s done, I feel awesome.  I just signed up for a competition within the bootcamp to see how much fat and weight I can lose…hoping this will motivate me even more. 

The topic ‘I did 429 push ups, crunches and squats today …. EACH’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors