- 5 years ago
- Wedding: December 2014
Fiance and I went to a baptism on June 1st and we met a really nice photographer there, we felt comfortable around her, so we figured why not book her for our e-photos. I emailed her the following Monday (June 3rd) letting her know her we’re interested in booking her and to let me know what dates she was available
She emailed me back the next day (the 4th) and let me know she’s booked until October, gave me some details and asked some questions.
I told Fiance about it we chose to go ahead with her. I made a mental note to reply to her, but I got busy and didn’t end up replying until Jun 11th. I told her I was sorry about the delay in replying, that we’re interested in moving ahead and to let me know what days she has open.
I haven’t heard anything from her yet, is it because I replied to her late? Was I rude in doing that?
I feel like if she doesn’t reply soon I need to start looking elsewhere because if she’s booked so far out everyone else is probably also! What would you bee’s do? My heart isn’t set on her or anything, I just need our e-photos done before december lol!