- 6 years ago
- Wedding: August 2012
I give you bees credit! Fiance and I decided we would do our own favors (this was our only DIY project) and it went horribly. Fiance was yelling and hitting things (pillows) because he was so annoyed. They weren’t working as well as we hoped and I accidently cut a few (okay most) of the ribbons too short. We did end up finishing them but I am so glad we have nothing else to do. I’ve posted these before but here’s the finished product. They have a “Thank You” sticker on the bottom as well.
Oh, we do have our centerpieces but those will be easy and stress-free.