(Closed) I FOUND MY DRESS *******! POLL

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Should I bring the lace around the chest down to my stomach on the front of the dress?

No, I love it the way it is!

Yes, it needs something more in the front

• Post # 31
    1786 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
    banana86:  Ok. I don’t think its slutty by any means but looking at it again I think it would be really pretty with extra lace. As long as you keep the cut I think with the lace it will have sexiness just not as much which could be fine. You have a gorgeous shape so regardless of the lace you will look great!

Post # 32
    215 posts
    Helper bee

I love it, and I think that in your size with it laying perfectly, it won’t need anything other than a big ol’ smile ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats bee

Post # 34
    2021 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess

can i get an amen that no one said ‘add a belt’ ??

there is so much you will be adding in terms of glamorous accessories… your dress is perfect as it comes. that is a bold dress because it is a satin sheath. it’s a wow dress, and you have the figure to pull it off. don’t add a thing to it.

I was thinking one of those ‘backlaces’ would be perfection with the open back like that.

Post # 35
    414 posts
    Helper bee

I think it’s gorgeous the way it is.  I wouldn’t add a thing.

Post # 36
    10841 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    banana86:  Lovely dress and you look great in it . I agree with  pps who suggest a necklace – but NOT a big bold one, more a delicate one. Perhaps  one which   echoes the pearl(? )and sparkle of the straps? Most definitely not a belt of any sort, it would break up the wonderful line of the dress.

And if you have a lace edged veil I think it will  dispel all lingerie-adjacent fears!

Usually I am a fan of hair up or at least half  up with wedding  dresses, but yours down looks like a positive  Spring/Summer Goddess !

Post # 39
    543 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Looks great as is.  You have a great figure!  Go Girl!

Post # 41
    2021 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015 - Ruby Princess

View original reply
    banana86:  oh, I was talking about a “back-lace” which is the necklace that trails down your back. that would be amazing. liek this:

The topic ‘I FOUND MY DRESS *******! POLL’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors