I found my dress!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

WOW, that is gorgeous! I have dress envy! It’s so unique, but still classic. Congrats!

Post # 4
608 posts
Busy bee

BEAUTIFUL, love the back

Post # 5
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Beautiful! And a floating chapel? That sounds amazing!

Post # 7
1064 posts
Bumble bee

xiexie :  Congrats, it’s lovely. I’ve never seen that type of back on a wedding gown, very interesting.

Post # 8
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

That’s awesome! That chapel is to die for and I’m so happy you found your dream dress!

Post # 9
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2019

I love absolutely everything about your dress. It’s super romantic, but it has such a unique touch to the back!

Post # 10
3929 posts
Honey bee

Oh I just LOVE your dress. It’s not a “standard” design… it’s unique but still has a tradtional feel too. Looks so light and lovely.

Post # 11
1856 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

That’s a beautiful dress!

Post # 12
8315 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

xiexie :  

What a perfectly beautiful dress !! Such a good find.  And a wonderful venue . Normally I don’t care at all about matching dress to venue, but in your case clearly serendipity ruled.  

One tiny thing, does the waist sash have to be tied in a bow at the back? I love the trailing ends  but the  floppy bow is not, imho, an enhancement .

Post # 13
Hostess
3177 posts
Sugar bee

I can’t wait for you to post pics of you in the dress. I love the cut of that bodice underneath the lace. Also, your venue is insane!! What chapel is that? It’s really incredible! 

Post # 14
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Southampton, UK

That’s beautiful!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors