(Closed) I FOUND MY DRESS!!! 2018 brides, let's see your dress!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

No pics of me in mine but we both have similar lace detailing… i love the layers to your skirt! I couldn’t go too big for my skirt or it won’t fit in the tiny church πŸ˜‚

I don’t get married until August 2018, seems like forever right now!

Post # 3
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

The fit of mine definitely influenced my choice since I was buying from a sample bridal store. It’s 2 sizes too big, but at least I know it’ll fit once the day gets closer!

Post # 5
1746 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
bellabobies :  this was the picture I gave to my tailor today as inspiration for my skirt. Interested to see what he’ll make of it!

Post # 6
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
sensoda :  I swear you’re the only person on the whole internet familiar with my dress, even though it’s a Maggie and not some obscure designer πŸ˜‚

Where are you based? I’m in the UK and I definitely get a sense that the flowy, chiffon, non-princess/ballgown (but not fitted/mermaid) skirt are more popular here than the US

Post # 7
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - England

Here’s mine! Not what I was expecting to go for but I am in love with It!!! 

Post # 9
1746 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
bellabobies :  really? I’m totally not an expert, all I’ve done is looked at a few pages of Google results haha. I’m British but living in West Africa. Definitely hoping for flowy rather than princessy πŸ™‚

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee

I bought mine recently! Can’t wait to get it fitted and then casually wear it around the house haha!

Post # 11
31 posts
Newbee

Ok apparently my photo won’t upload πŸ™

Post # 13
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
taylor19 :  Love the tulle/layers! 

Posted this probably a bajillion times so I’m sorry if people are seeing this and rolling their eyes but I am just in love with my gown. Hayley Paige Lorelei πŸ™‚ 

Wedding is September 1 2018 and I can’t wait to get there but also want time to slow down so I can hit the gym every day,lol. 

Post # 15
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
sensoda :  Yup – I have literally searched everywhere and can only find the official pics and two runway photos! I know Maggie Sottero is a popular brand and not all blogs give the style name when they feature a real wedding/bride, so maybe “Darcy” is out there but I’m still yet to see a real bride pic! I think the style only came out this Spring/Summer so perhaps as the summer weddings are finished and brides get their professional pics back there’ll be someone out there!

The topic ‘I FOUND MY DRESS!!! 2018 brides, let's see your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors