I FOUND MY DRESS!!! 2018 brides, let's see your dress!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 167
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

tried quite a few of the non-ballgown pronovias atelier collection before settling on this (pardon the redacted tattoo).  

Post # 168
3935 posts
Honey bee

veganica :  OMG, you have the body for that dress! It looks smooth and sophisticated.

Post # 169
21 posts
Newbee

Just ordered mine 🤗 The sample was a size 12 and I normally wear a size 0 so I can’t wait to see how it fits when it’s in my size!! 

Post # 170
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

veganica :  amazing dress – you look so stunning in it! May I ask what material the dress is made of?

Post # 171
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

louisea2018 :   thank you!  it is “veronica satin” — it is a little thicker than their crepe silk dresses (which are also lovely)

Post # 172
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2017

veganica :  Omg that dress is gorgeous! It makes you look like a Hollywood film star!

Post # 175
217 posts
Helper bee

BerniceK :  thank you! yes I hope we both can seelthose dresses LOL

Post # 176
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Livvy87 :  OMG Beautiful! Who is the designer of this dress?

Post # 177
8327 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

juneweddingbee :  

Love that dress! Particularly the way the ncekline and below  waist appliqués   echo each other 

If I may  say though, imho it is not enhanced  by that big  blingy belt , which merely adds bulk and clashing detail . It doesn’t actually need   a belt at all,    having a lovely waist detail of its own . But that veil is perfect for it , beautiful ! 

Post # 178
8327 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

veganica :  

Good Lord but you look wonderful in that  dress!!! Not one woman in  1000 could wear it and look that good. 

Post # 179
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - England

elderbee :  Thank you for you opinion. I loved the neckline and all the appliques 🙂 but then I love my dress in general (it has pockets as well!!!) But to me the belt and veil completed it. I know they are not for everyone though! 

Post # 180
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

This is the sample of my dress! It’s a size too small, so ignore that 🙂 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors